For this week’s SwagHooks Twitter Challenge we want you to:
Create a #SwagHook for @swagbucks with a cheesy pick up line. Just remember we are a family website, try and keep it clean.
Hey @swagbucks are you antimony? Because you got SB written all over you. #swaghook -Avi (referral link)
What has two thumbs and loves @swagbucks ? This girl! #swaghook -Jen (referral link)
YOUR SWAGHOOK TWEET MUST INCLUDE
1. @Swagbucks in the SwagHook
2. Your SwagName
3. The hashtag #SwagHook
4. Your unique SwagHook Referral Link
For those of you that need more instruction see the “More Detailed Instructions” below.
Next Wednesday at 10am PT/1pm ET, your SwagHooks will be judged by Swagbucks very own Swaggodore based on humorous cleverness and intellectual horsepower
1. Grand Prize: 1,500 SB
2. Second Prize: 1,000 SB
3. Third Prize: 500 SB
4. Runner Up: 250 SB
5. Of course, you will continue to earn 10% of what your referrals earn… forever. More on that here.
MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
1. Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
2. Make sure you follow @Swagbucks and @Swaggodore
3. Create a SwagHook in 140 characters or less.
4. Your SwagHook should include @swagbucks somewhere in it.
5. Sign off your SwagHook with your SwagName.
6. After your SwagName add the hashtag #SwagHook
7. Get your unique SwagHook referral link here. It looks like this:
8. Cut and paste the SwagHook link and paste it at the end of your Tweet.
`Your Awesome SwagHook Copy. -SwagName #swaghook (http://yourSwagHookURL)
9. Enter all of this into the “What’s happening?” box at the top of the Twitter page or by clicking “Tweet” which is in the upper right corner.
10. Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your SwagHook to the world, sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
11. There is no limit to the amount of SwagHooks you can make.
Last week’s winners:
1. Grand Prize: 1,500 SB to ClarksNick
2. Second Prize: 1,000 SB to elevy1414
3. Third Prize: 500 SB to msb8408
Runner Up: 250 SB to CreeativeForce
Good luck, we’re all counting on you!
Source: Swag Blog