#SwagHook 1500 SB Grand Prize: Freezing My SB Off
For this week’s SwagHooks Twitter Challenge we want you to:
We’re freezing so let’s get this over with so we can go back inside near the fireplace with our hot chocolate! Create a “cool” #SwagHook for @swagbucks. What do I mean? Just imagine you are standing in a freezer trying to refer someone to Swagbucks.
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the SB earn on,
The cold never bothered me anyway! #swaghook @swagbucks -Avi (referral link)
I’ve been sitting on this ice so long earning on @swagbucks that I’m starting to get Polaroids! #swaghook -Jen (referral link)
YOUR SWAGHOOK TWEET MUST INCLUDE
1. @Swagbucks in the SwagHook
2. Your SwagName
3. The hashtag #SwagHook
4. Your unique SwagHook Referral Link
For those of you that need more instruction see the “More Detailed Instructions” below.
Next Wednesday at 10am PDT/1pm EDT, your SwagHooks will be judged by Swagbucks very own Swaggodore based on humorous cleverness and intellectual horsepower
1. Grand Prize: 1,500 SB
2. Second Prize: 1,000 SB
3. Third Prize: 500 SB
4. Runner Up: 250 SB
5. Of course, you will continue to earn 10% of what your referrals earn… forever. More on that here.
MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS
1. Make sure you have a Twitter account, it’s free to create an account and sign up.
2. Make sure you follow @Swagbucks and @Swaggodore
3. Create a SwagHook in 140 characters or less.
4. Your SwagHook should include @swagbucks somewhere in it.
5. Sign off your SwagHook with your SwagName.
6. After your SwagName add the hashtag #SwagHook
7. Get your unique SwagHook referral link here. It looks like this:
8. Cut and paste the SwagHook link and paste it at the end of your Tweet.
`Your Awesome SwagHook Copy. -SwagName #swaghook (http://yourSwagHookURL)
9. Enter all of this into the “What’s happening?” box at the top of the Twitter page or by clicking “Tweet” which is in the upper right corner.
10. Hit the “Tweet” button to broadcast your SwagHook to the world, sit back and wait to (hopefully) be rewarded for your wit and creativity.
11. There is no limit to the amount of SwagHooks you can make.
Last week’s winners:
1. Grand Prize: 1,500 SB to Blu3yez
— Jamee Jenkins (@JenkinsJamee) January 20, 2016
2. Second Prize: 1,000 SB to donbrandoni
— Fred Garvin (@happymuffintime) January 20, 2016
3. Third Prize: 500 SB to kinneaskink
— Loquacious Lorna (@LoquaciousLorna) January 20, 2016
Runner Up: 250 SB to kornwolf
— Joe Barnes (@jbarnes5614) January 20, 2016
Good luck, we’re all counting on you!
Source: Swag Blog
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com